02.26.20 Mobile Application Update Available
What's New in the ThoroVet Mobile App:
- On the day sheet and during a full SOAP, you can now change the quantity of a plan item, by touching the blue Quantity Box, then quickly scroll to the number you need. This replaces the original +/- button.
- Replaced the swipe-to-delete evaluation option. You now go into an Evaluation, select Evaluation Details, then "Delete Evaluation" button to confirm.
- Search tool enhancement when searching among customers, patients and evaluations.
- You can now easily adjust the quantity when you add products/services to an invoice, outside of an evaluation.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and Sync enhancements
02.07.20 Software Update Announcement: Version 0.30801
What's New in ThoroVet:
- Ability to add a microchip number in the markings section.
- Ability to mark a patient as deceased.
- QuickBooks™ Online integration improvements.
- Sales tax enhancements: more flexibility in setting tax rates.
- Data import/export improvements: added additional fields and handling of split ownership in patient import/export.
- Enhanced search capabilities in the Mobile App.
- Improved user interface for the day sheet and full evaluations in the Mobile App.
- Quick and easy date picker for DOB and Ownership changes.
- Added quality control checks in Data Management.
- Ability to set the patient type for non-horse patients.
- Removed requirements for email, phone number and address information when generating invoices and syncing invoices to QuickBooks™ Online.
- Added a “display name” field to easily identify customers with the same name.
12.30.19 Enhancement Release Announcement
What’s New in ThoroVet:
- Batch Invoicing - You can now use filter options to generate your invoices from closed evaluations, creating a few or all of your invoices in batches, speeding up the process time. This option can be done from the Admin on the web.
- GVL Electronic Coggins - For those practices with a Global Vet Link account, ThoroVet now integrates directly with GVL to initiate an Electronic Coggins Certificate, utilizing the information on a horse/owner, that is already entered into ThoroVet. This feature can be done from the Admin on the web.
- Medical Record Sharing - Easily download and/or e-mail medical records in an easy to share PDF format, with various filter options, such as choosing only specific records in a patient's history. This feature can be done from the Admin on the web.
Feel free to reach out to support at email@example.com, if you have any questions or need assistance with the new features. You may also visit our online knowledge-base for how-to articles and set-up guides for immediate assistance.