Houston, Texas (March 27, 2020) – ThoroVet, LLC, a Texas based technology company and developers of ThoroVet, a comprehensive cloud-based software system for Equine Veterinary Practitioners, announced today the promotion of Mandy Boggs from Marketing Director to Vice President of Marketing.
“Mandy’s tireless efforts over the years to this product and her commitment moving forward to expand the product and gain market share is invaluable. We have been blessed to have Mandy on our team,” said Lloyd Schwing, President of ThoroVet, LLC.
Boggs, a part of the team since 2014, brings ThoroVet her expertise in marketing strategy, creative design and brand development, along with over twenty years of experience in the equestrian and veterinary industry.
In her new lead role, Boggs will lead strategic insight to support market strategy and development, creative and web development, branding, market positioning, customer retention and acquisitions, overall customer experience, and end-to-end marketing campaigns, ensuring continued success in the veterinary software industry.
About ThoroVet, LLC
ThoroVet delivers innovative technology solutions to equine veterinary practitioners needing comprehensive yet easily accessible software to manage their medical records, case documents, patient information, and billing requirements. ThoroVet leverages the technology available with today’s need for cloud-based infrastructure for veterinarians to have their software needs met through both their web based and mobile application system.
What's New in ThoroVet Version 1.0804:
1) Corrections to sales tax calculation to more closely match QuickBooks when numerous item invoices are generated.
2) Minor fixes to QB syncing for items and customers to prevent duplicates and errors.
3) Improvements to the “Sync All With QuickBooks” button so that all paid invoices are pushed to QB including payments made with Stripe.
4) Consolidate invoice and discharge summary emails so that one email is sent when there is a single invoice but many discharge summaries.
1) Same corrections to sales tax calculations as the Web update.
2) Date selector improvement when settings reminders for vaccinations to quickly select dates far in the future.